Question by Serbian Fishy Fishy 🙂: weight loss help plz?
ok so im 15 im close to like idk 5’8 and im 138ish pounds and im trying to lose some weight by summertime. like i need to get rid of the gut, lovehandles, and batwings the usual stuff i love to eat but i dont usualy eat unhealthily its just that i have a really slow metabolism so what are some daily exercises that i can do at my house and for how long i am in a gym class at school but thats only for like 40 minutes and that isnt really helping
thanks for your help 😀
also i dont wanna do diet pills
Answer by Dawn H
Ive given this advice to many ppl and they all said that it has worked
Its called the Wrestler’s Water Weight Exercise.
1. Put on clothes that you know you’re going to sweat in…preferred sweat clothes.
2. Have either a electric heater or a plug in heater in front of you
3. Drink water while doing this
4. Have a moderate to extreme workout to do in front of the heater
5. Set yourself to at least an hour in front of the heater to really get you sweating
After the first day you should lose about 2-3 pounds of water weight.
Good Luck Hope it helps
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
check out their reviews at http://fatburninglovehandlesreview.com and buy a guide from there
Also check out HCG Diet and get hold of the ebook HCG GUIDE ; hCG is rapid metabolic weight loss; Typical weight loss is between 15 to 20 pounds in one month; as seen on Dr.Oz